VITAS Healthcare Is Hiring 400 Healthcare Professionals as Part of its Expansion Across Florida
Miami, Fla. – VITAS Healthcare, the nation’s leading provider of end-of-life care, is recruiting for 400 new and open positions throughout Florida this July with a series of job fairs in several counties across the state.
The hiring spree is part of the company’s expansion efforts in Florida as a result of the state’s increasing needs of quality end-of-life care and growing senior community (the population of 65+ Florida residents is expected to increase by about 15 percent by 2024, according to AHCA Florida Population Estimates).
VITAS is seeking passionate and qualified candidates who want a career in hospice to provide unique services to patients and their families. VITAS Healthcare offers job stability, autonomy, flexible schedules, work-life balance, tuition reimbursement and the ability to make a difference, one patient at a time.
Learn More: The Benefits of a VITAS Career
The job fair attendees will be able to participate in on-the-spot interviews with the possibility of receiving same-day offers. For more information, visit www.VITAS.jobs.
VITAS hiring events in Florida throughout July include:
- Jacksonville (July 17, 2019, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.)
- Brevard County (July 17, 2019, 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.)
- Orange County (July 17, 2019, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.)
- Volusia County (July 17, 2019, 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.)
- Polk County (July 17, 2019, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.)
- Miami-Dade County (July 20, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.)
- Alachua County (July 25, 2019, 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.)
- Palm Beach County (July 25, 2019, 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.)
- Pensacola (July 25, 2019, 7 a.m. – 10 a.m.)
- Lake County (July 25, 2019, 1 a.m. – 5 p.m.)
- Citrus County (July 26, 2019, 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.)
Since its founding more than 40 years ago in Florida, VITAS has cared for 1.5 million patients nationally. As the number of seniors in Florida continues to grow, VITAS is committed to entering new markets to provide access to communities in need of high-quality hospice services. Today, VITAS employs over 1,200 healthcare and corporate professionals in Florida who care for 10,000 patients daily.