Access Previous Continuing Education Webinar Materials
Missed one of our webinars or looking for a refresher? You can review our previous educational presentations on a variety of hospice, palliative and end-of-life topics:
- Hospice Basics: Understanding hospice care means understanding its history, philosophy, impact and benefits.
- End-of-Life Care: Explore topics that include advance care planning, advance directives, cultural and spiritual issues that emerge near the end of life, and the medical, ethical, psychosocial and legal issues involved in hospice care, prognosis and end-of-life decisions.
- Pain Management: Learn the challenges and options for managing pain in patients as they near the end of life.
- Hospice for Specific Diagnoses: Understand the disease-specific guidelines and criteria that govern hospice care for the leading diseases for hospice referrals.
- Hospice Eligibility: Understand the Medicare guidelines, disease models, measurement tools and other factors that can help healthcare professionals predict patient morality.
- Patient Care: No two hospice patients are the same. Learn the challenges and solutions that define hospice care.