Clinical Roles at the Care Connection Center
Call center RNs and LPNs/LVNs at the VITAS Care Connection Center (CCC) are focused on being true patient care advocates as they support VITAS patients and their families nationwide.
As a call center nurse, you will bring your excellent patient care skills and can-do attitude to virtually support patients through focused video visits. You will also be able to arrange in-person bedside visits and delivery of new home medical equipment, as well as liaise with pharmacies and physicians.
The CCC telecare department is open from 4 pm to 8 am Monday through Friday, and 24 hours a day on Saturdays and Sundays. Whether you’re looking to pick up additional weekend hours or find a part-time position, the CCC offers flexible scheduling options.
While call center nursing might be a change, VITAS supports you with a robust five-week training program and present, approachable leaders who are always ready to help.
VITAS offers our RNs and LPNs/LVNs a robust range of benefits focused on personal and professional growth and stability, including:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, plus free telehealth visits and app-based tools focused on health
- Tuition reimbursement
- Reimbursement and additional compensation for hospice certification and state licensure
- Continuing education opportunities
- Ongoing performance incentives and recognition
- Paid time off
- 401(k) matching
Interested in growing your career at the CCC? Possibilities for career growth include:
- Telecare team lead RN
- Clinical call center trainer RN
- Various leadership and administrative opportunities
Make a difference as part of the CCC at VITAS.