Webinar for Healthcare Professionals: Reducing Readmissions and Length of Stay
What are best practices for the terminally ill? What do patients, families and payers want? What is the role of hospice in this issue? This webinar analyzes the data from the perspective of the patient, the healthcare provider and the changing healthcare environment. Case-based examples illustrate how hospice can help.
Earn one continuing education hour with this free webinar.
Attendees of this webinar will learn to:
- Employ appropriate pharmacological interventions for pain utilizing the WHO Analgesic Ladder as a guide
- Discuss the intent of the Hospital Readmission Reduction Program
- Identify three components of readmission measures
- Verbalize an understanding of preventable hospital readmissions
- Appreciate the role of hospice in reducing hospital readmissions
For more continuing education information regarding this webinar, click here.
Thank you for attending this webinar held on May 11, 2017