Webinar for Healthcare Professionals: Exploring Hospice Care
Hospice services save money, improve care, meet patient and family goals and ensure a good death. Yet hospice is a frightening concept for patients and misunderstood by healthcare professionals. The goal of this webinar is to educate attendees in order to provide timely, quality end-of-life care to terminally ill patients and their families.
Thursday, December 14, 2017
2 p.m. EST • 1 hour
Earn one continuing education hour with this free webinar.
Attendees of this webinar will learn to:
- Recognize two myths about hospice care
- Know the difference between palliative and curative care
- Identify the services provided under the hospice benefit
- List four eligibility criteria for hospice services
- Describe how hospice is structured to meet the needs of terminally ill patients and their families
For more continuing education information regarding this webinar, click here.