Webinar for Healthcare Professionals: End-of-Life Conversations
It’s never easy to tell a patient bad news. But there are ways of giving bad news that will make having these hard conversations better for your patient and for you. The goal of this webinar is to educate healthcare professionals on how to communicate bad news compassionately and effectively to positively influence reactions and resulting attitudes of patients and their family members.
Earn one continuing education hour with this free webinar.
Attendees of this webinar will learn to:
- Identify three keys in communicating bad news and be able to effectively demonstrate them
- Recognize “typical” responses to bad news and differentiate between helpful and non-helpful responses
- Articulate and follow the guidelines of effective pain management
- Handle special situations that may arise upon a patient receiving bad news
- Explore ways to break bad news by phone
For more continuing education information regarding this webinar, click here.
Thank you for attending this webinar held on January 24, 2017