Webinar for Healthcare Professionals: Deciding When Hospice is Needed
The goal of this webinar is to help healthcare professionals address the specific challenges of end-of-life care when determining a terminal prognosis, so they can provide the optimum care for the patient and family during the final stages of life.
Earn one continuing education hour with this free webinar.
Attendees of this webinar will learn to:
- Understand the theoretical trajectory of dying
- Describe the general guidelines for clinical progression of disease
- Articulate and follow the guidelines of effective pain management
- Describe the basic criteria for determining the prognosis in patients with various cancers
- Detail the clinical criteria for a number of end-stage non-cancer diseases
Thank you for attending this webinar held on March 23, 2017