Webinar for Healthcare Professionals: Deciding When Hospice is Needed
The goal of this webinar is to help healthcare professionals address the specific challenges of end-of-life care when determining a terminal prognosis, so they can provide the optimum care for the patient and family during the final stages of life.
Thursday, March 23, 2017
2 p.m. EST • 1 hour
Earn one continuing education hour with this free webinar.
Attendees of this webinar will learn to:
- Understand the theoretical trajectory of dying
- Describe the general guidelines for clinical progression of disease
- Articulate and follow the guidelines of effective pain management
- Describe the basic criteria for determining the prognosis in patients with various cancers
- Detail the clinical criteria for a number of end-stage non-cancer diseases