VITAS Suites at Carlton Shores, Daytona Beach FL
We all want to be home when we’re ill. When that’s not possible, VITAS Suites at Carlton Shores Health and Rehabilitation Center is a home away from home for patients near the end of life and their families.
The VITAS hospice team takes the time to get to know patients and their families. The medical director makes daily rounds and a nurse, hospice aide, chaplain, social worker, volunteer and supportive ancillary services are provided according to the patient’s plan of care.
Access to VITAS Suites is convenient to both I-95 and I-4.
- Parking is plentiful and free
- Family members and visitors can visit 24/7
- Restaurants within walking distance
- Hotels are nearby for out-of-town visitors
- Well-behaved pets are welcome
Due to the coronavirus pandemic, visiting hours and amenities may be limited to ensure the safety and health of patients, visitors, and staff.