End-Stage Pulmonary Disease
We offered this webinar on October 18, 2018.
What is advanced lung disease (ALD) and which populations are most at risk? What impact does ALD have on the quality of life of those living with it? What role does hospice play in the management of pulmonary diseases at the end of life? This webinar examines end-stage pulmonary diseases from the perspectives of the patient, healthcare provider and payer. The included case studies illustrate the patient journey and how hospice can help.
Key points of this webinar:
- Define and understand the types of ALD
- Assess the impact of ALD on patients, family and the health system
- Describe the symptom burden of ALD
- Identify guidelines for referral to hospice
- Understand the medical management of ALD