COPD the Disease
We offered this webinar on July 19, 2018.
What is the trajectory of the COPD disease process? When is it appropriate to suggest palliative services in conjunction with ongoing therapies? When is the patient hospice-appropriate? This webinar reviews the anatomy and physiology of COPD and the patient’s experience.
Key points of this webinar:
- Define and describe COPD characteristics
- List COPD- and emphysema-related statistics
- Describe the pathophysiology of COPD
- Explain how the disease affects the patient
- Define hospice admission criteria for ES COPD