Clinical Pastoral Education: How to Apply
Here's a summary of how to apply to VITAS Clinical Pastoral Education, along with a list of fees.
Complete the Forms
- Download the ACPE application form
- Download the VITAS Letter for Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Please print the application form and FERPA letter and fill them out. Both documents must be included with your application materials.
- Application fee: $35 (non-refundable). This fee should be submitted at the time application materials are submitted to the training site for consideration.
- VITAS staff pay: ACPE Regional Registration fees only, $100
- Tuition for non-VITAS employees is $600, which includes the ACPE Regional Registration.
- All fees shall be paid in the form of checks made payable to "VITAS Healthcare." Please write the purpose in the memo section of the check, e.g., CPE application fee or CPE tuition, or Registration fee for ACPE
- You may read the VITAS Admissions Policy here: Admissions Policy
Email Your Signed Application and Signed FERPA Letter
Once you complete the steps above, email your application materials to Rev. Dr. Martha Rutland at email@example.com.