Join Our Team in Broward as a Hospice Aide
Provide Hands-on Care that Makes a Difference
VITAS hospice aides are certified nursing assistants (CNA) who provide hands-on care to a terminally ill patient. We’re hiring hospice aides for continuous care positions throughout Broward County. To qualify, candidates must have:
- A current CNA (certified nursing assistant) license
- A 75 hour home health certification
- A minimum of one (1) year direct patient care experience in acute or sub acute care
Bi-lingual (English and Spanish speaking) CNAs are preferred.
What's it Like to be a Hospice Aide?
“This job is so flexible. It’s important to be a ‘people person.’ You have to be a really good listener, caring and very dedicated.” —Angela Suratt, CNA
Learn more about being a hospice aide
As a VITAS hospice aide, you enjoy:
- Support from a team that focuses on patient-centered care.
- The ability to make your own schedule, to see your patients when they need to be seen.
- A company that stands by its values and supports your professional goals.
Learn more about VITAS Healthcare employee benefits
Now is your chance to join the nation’s leading provider of end-of-life care.
VITAS is an equal opportunity employer; we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.