Join Our Team as a Continuous Care LPN
VITAS nurses feel good at the end of a shift because they know they make a difference in the lives of a hospice patient and the patient's family members. VITAS LPNs are calm in the midst of crisis. They get to know the family whose home they are in. They ensure comfort and dignity for the patient.
Learn more about being a hospice nurse
Provide Critical Care at a Critical Time
VITAS's continuous care patients are our most critically-ill patients. They require 24-hour care. Continuous Care (CC) LPNs provide one-on-one, direct patient care within the privacy of the patient's home overnight in 12-13-hour shifts.
We will be interviewing candidates in our offices in Miami.
11731 Mills Drive
Miami, FL 33183
- Tuesday, March 13, 2018, 9 a.m.–3 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 28, 2018, 9 a.m.–3 p.m.
- Thursday, April 12, 2018, 9 a.m.–3 p.m.
These Events Have Passed
Thank you to everyone who attended. To view more open jobs, visit our Careers page.
As a VITAS LPN, you'll enjoy:
- Support from a team that makes time to be with the patient: listening, addressing their needs, educating them
- The ability to make your own schedule, to see your patients when they need to be seen
- The feeling that you're really making a difference and helping someone at the end of life
- A company that stands by its values and supports your professional goals
Learn more about VITAS Healthcare employee benefits
Now is your chance to join the nation’s leading provider of end-of-life care. Unable to attend? Apply today!
VITAS is an equal opportunity employer; we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.