Associate Director Market Development
|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|Associate Director Market Development||Sales/Business Development||Fort Worth, TX 76107||Full-Time||07-22-2020|
- Develop departmental goals, construct strategies and plans, direct implementation, monitor and assess results.
- Recruit and coordinate training for and give direction to VITAS Representatives to ensure that knowledge, skill, and performance standards are met or exceeded.
- Maintain contacts with key referral sources that support long term business relationships.
- Participate in recruitment and training for VITAS Representatives and other personnel as directed by the General Manager.
- Initiate internal communications to build effective relationships with the Senior Management Team, with the Patient Care Department, and with the Volunteer Department.
- Maintain professional and clinical competence.
- Review VITAS Representative account profiles and sales activities in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application at least three times per week to ensure sales force productivity and effectiveness. Use CRM reports and data to analyze business trends and construct appropriate growth plans by territory.
- Facilitate, direct and continually monitor VITAS Representatives by traveling with them, in the field on average three to four days per week. Complete coaching evaluation forms using CRM application for each day or call spent with VITAS Representatives.
- Conduct consistent sales meetings as agreed upon with the supervisor and General Manager. Create agenda in CRM application the week prior to each sales meeting.
- Prepare VITAS Representatives for corporate sales training within the first 90 days of their employment using designated VITAS Representative orientation materials.
- Review account profile and CRM activity on a consistent and as needed basis to improve sales force productivity.
- Prepare coaching evaluation with each field contact.
- Conduct consistent sales meetings as agreed upon with supervisor or General Manager.
- Facilitate, direct and monitor VITAS Representative training program to be completed within 60 days of hire.
- Responsible for analysis and planning for revenue growth for assigned area
- Prior sales/marketing experience
- Proven 1-2 year’s sales management experience in a health care environment. (VITAS professional/management experience will be accepted in lieu of external health care management experience)
- Basic understanding of Microsoft products such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- EOE/AA M/F/D/V
Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
Choose a Career with VITAS
We offer a variety of full-time, part-time and per-diem employment opportunities. You can choose to work day or night shifts, weekdays or weekends.
Employees earn competitive salaries and have the flexibility to choose a benefits package suitable to their own needs and lifestyle.