|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|Receptionist||Administrative/Clerical||Fort Worth, TX 76107||Full-Time||04-05-2021|
The receptionist is responsible for answering incoming telephone calls, determining purpose of callers, and forwarding calls to appropriate personnel or department. Takes and delivers messages or transfers calls to voice mail when appropriate personnel are unavailable. Answers questions about organization and provides callers with address, directions, and other information. Welcomes on-site visitors, determines nature of business, and announces visitors to appropriate personnel. Monitors visitor access and issues passes when required. Performs other clerical duties as needed, such as filing, photocopying, and collating.
- Qualified candidates must have one to three years prior relevant experience.
- Ability to work on various assignments simultaneously and communicate tactfully, verbally and in writing with all levels of employees and visitors.
- Working knowledge of computers, internet access, and the ability to navigate within an automated systems as well as a variety of software packages such as Outlook, Excel and Word.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- EOE/AA M/F/D/V
Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
Choose a Career with VITAS
We offer a variety of full-time, part-time and per-diem employment opportunities. You can choose to work day or night shifts, weekdays or weekends.
Employees earn competitive salaries and have the flexibility to choose a benefits package suitable to their own needs and lifestyle.