Physician Home Care
|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|Physician Home Care||Physicians/Medical Directors||Fort Worth, TX 76107||Part-Time||01-03-2020|
- Must be a member in good standing on the medical staff of an accredited hospital in the state where the hospice is located.
- Knowledge of the principles and practice of primary medical care, with at least a working knowledge of oncology.
- Knowledge of palliative medicine, with particular emphasis on control symptoms associated with terminal illness.
- Registration with the Drug Enforcement Agency to write scheduled prescriptions.
- Medical malpractice and liability insurance in amounts and with carriers satisfactory to VITAS.
Graduate of an accredited school of medicine or osteopathy with current license to practice in the state where the hospice program in located. Board eligible/certified in Internal Medicine, Family Practice, or other related specialty with a working knowledge of the principles of palliative medicine and symptom management.
- EOE/AA M/F/D/V
Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
Choose a Career with VITAS
We offer a variety of full-time, part-time and per-diem employment opportunities. You can choose to work day or night shifts, weekdays or weekends.
Employees earn competitive salaries and have the flexibility to choose a benefits package suitable to their own needs and lifestyle.