Home Medical Equipment (HME) - Manager
|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|Home Medical Equipment (HME) - Manager||Management/Leadership||Grapevine, Texas 76051||Full-Time||08-14-2019|
Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
The Home Medical Equipment Manager is responsible for the purchasing of equipment for the department and ensures proper maintenance of equipment, vehicle and facility. Maintains responsibility for the location and purchase orders and operates within a fiscally sound manner. Coordinates with Director of VITAS HME and Contracts Management department for the selection of vendors. Negotiates purchasing and contracts, continuously reviews delivery systems to accomplish efficiency and collaboration of VITAS HME Solutions needs. Responsible for monthly operating budget/expenses and annual capital expenses. Collaborates with and review VITAS HME care plans and issues with the Interdisciplinary Team.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
- Qualified candidates must have four years of management/supervisory experience in delivery of home medical equipment and purchasing supplies.
- Valid driver’s license and automobile insurance. Ability to travel to off-site locations.
- Working knowledge of home medical equipment and medical supplies.
- Computer literate with experience in operating systems, inventory control, purchase order systems, word processing and spreadsheets. Microsoft Office Suite.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, but may be substituted by work experience.