Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
The Patient Care Secretary is responsible for all patient care related clerical procedures and facilitates communication between patients/families and other team members.
- Takes and keeps daily schedule for all team members.
- Establishes, maintains and closes patient charts in an orderly manner.
- Handles all patient care data entry and performs receptionist duties as required.
PRN, work as needed weekday and weekends. Must have an active CNA in the state of Texas.
- Qualified candidates must have at least three (3) years secretarial experience.
- Proficient computer skills required.
- Strong communication skills required.
- Good organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Knowledge of medical terminology a plus.
Special Instructions to Candidates: