Home Medical Equipment (HME) Manager - FT Hospice (Days)
|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|Home Medical Equipment (HME) Manager - FT Hospice (Days)||Management/Leadership||Sharon Hill, PA 19079||Full-Time||09-29-2020|
- Qualified candidates must have four years of management/supervisory experience in delivery of home medical equipment and purchasing supplies.
- Valid driver’s license and automobile insurance. Ability to travel to off-site locations.
- Working knowledge of home medical equipment and medical supplies.
- Computer literate with experience in operating systems, inventory control, purchase order systems, word processing and spreadsheets. Microsoft Office Suite.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, but may be substituted by work experience.
- EOE/AA M/F/D/V
Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
Choose a Career with VITAS
We offer a variety of full-time, part-time and per-diem employment opportunities. You can choose to work day or night shifts, weekdays or weekends.
Employees earn competitive salaries and have the flexibility to choose a benefits package suitable to their own needs and lifestyle.