Home Health Aide (HHA) - Home Care
|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|Home Health Aide (HHA) - Home Care||Nursing||Dublin, Ohio 43017||Full-Time||02-22-2018|
Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
VITAS Healthcare is having an STNA Hiring Event!!!
When: Thursday, March the 22nd
Time: 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
Where: 655 Metro Place South
Dublin, OH 43017
Come learn about great STNA opportunities with immediate interviews and hiring on the spot!!!
Pre-register for an interview by calling 614-822-2700 and ask for Michele Casey.
Can't make it? Please then go online at www.vitas.jobs and apply to req. number 59053
The Certified Home Health Aide is a non-exempt employee trained to provide personal care and services to the terminally ill to augment that care given by family members. Functions under the direct instruction and supervision of the VITAS nurse and/or the VITAS Team Manager.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Affinity Program
- Qualified candidates must have one (1) year direct patient care experience in acute or sub acute care.
- Good documentation skills required.
- Ability to travel per job requirement.
- Certification in your state required.
- High school graduate or equivalent required.