Operations Performance Analyst
|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|Operations Performance Analyst||Professional Non-Clinical||Cincinnati, Ohio 45202||Full-Time||09-24-2019|
Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
The operations performance analyst is responsible for the ongoing analysis of operational data, monitoring key operations metrics, managing the governance process around key operations metrics, and identifying potential operational improvements based upon the analyses performed.
- Develops and Maintains monthly dashboards of key operational performance indicators, incorporating data from multiple internal and external sources, and communicates results to leadership
- Manages governance processes around key operations metrics
- Develops and Monitors operational performance forecasts
- Recommends solutions based upon analyses performed
- Presents analysis results and recommendations to business unit management
- Conducts feasibility studies, trade-off analysis, cost analysis and business cases for projects
- Performs ad-hoc analyses that support strategic initiatives
- Develops and maintains strong working knowledge of Vitas systems and applications
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
- Three to five years business and/or data analysis experience
- Extremely strong skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of SQL and VBA a plus
- Must possess analytical and problem solving skills, as well as the ability to coordinate the work of others and work with all levels of management
- Must possess the ability to work on various assignments simultaneously
- Must possess strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Must possess technical and professional skills in operational and data analysis
- Must possess project management skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, information systems, computer science, mathematics or a related field from an accredited college or university or the international equivalent required.