Operations Finance and Data Analyst
|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|Operations Finance and Data Analyst||Professional Non-Clinical||Cincinnati, Ohio 45202||Full-Time||05-28-2019|
Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
Responsible for the ongoing preparation and analysis of operational data, including coordination of data receipt and validation of data quality across locations and departments.
- Maintains monthly dashboards of key operational performance indicators, incorporating data from multiple internal and external sources
- Executes governance processes around key operational metrics
- Coordinates receipt of data from field locations
- Validates quality of data submitted by field locations, and works with field locations to resolve any data quality errors in a timely manner
- Executes established data processing routines
- Performs ad-hoc analyses
- Recommends solutions based upon analyses performed
- Develops and maintains strong working knowledge of Vitas systems and applications.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
- One to three years business and/or data analysis experience
- Must possess the ability to work on various assignments simultaneously
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Must possess the ability to coordinate the work of others and work with all levels of management
- Must possess strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Must possess technical and professional skills in operational and data analysis
- Must possess project management skills.
Bachelor’s degree in business administration, information systems, computer science, statistics, mathematics or related field from an accredited college or university or the international equivalent required.