SQL Admissions Analyst
|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|SQL Admissions Analyst||Professional Non-Clinical||Cincinnati, OH 45202||Full-Time||02-15-2021|
Responsible for critically analyzing data and reporting key insights and trends, using statistical rigor to simplify and inform the larger organizations of relevant data.
- Develop and produce reports detailing key metrics and forecasts in varying formats for all stakeholder needs with an emphasis on continuously improving the clarity, depth, usefulness, and timing of the information
- Enterprise, regional and program admissions trends identification and reporting
- Support the admissions and operations planning process including gathering and analyzing admissions plans with regional leadership
- Proactive and Ad Hoc analysis and strategy development for organization’s internal and external opportunities
- Gather and analyze data from all sources to uncover actionable insights to improve forecast accuracy
- Collaborate across business units to support organization’s admissions growth and improvement initiatives
- Provides structured presentations of proposed strategies based on findings to support growth and/or development
- Attain and maintain subject matter expertise in all areas related to admissions, operations planning methods and planning tools
- Proactively apply continuous improvement practices to improve the admissions and related processes are efficient, accurate, and flexible
- Develop and maintain strong working knowledge of the hospice and palliative industry, Vitas standards, systems and applications
- Development of standardized infrastructure for admissions assessment tools to improve business insight for local, regional and national leadership
- 2-3 years of relevant experience delivering complex analysis in professional environment
- Experience working with large datasets
- Advanced analysis, problem solving, and decision-making skills
- Strong verbal/written communication & data presentation skills
- Demonstrate a level of communication and interpersonal skills that enables effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders ranging from frontline to executive roles
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel, Power Query, Power BI
- Advanced knowledge of analytic programming tools and methods. (T-SQL, OLAP, Business Objects)
- Flexible tor travel based on needs of the role
- Project management and planning experience preferred
- Strong sense of responsibility, ownership, and follow-through
- Ability to work on various assignments simultaneously
- Driven, strategic, and data focused
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance or related field from an accredited college or university or the international equivalent preferred.
- EOE/AA M/F/D/V
Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
Choose a Career with VITAS
We offer a variety of full-time, part-time and per-diem employment opportunities. You can choose to work day or night shifts, weekdays or weekends.
Employees earn competitive salaries and have the flexibility to choose a benefits package suitable to their own needs and lifestyle.