Marketing Analyst (Google Analytics)
|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|Marketing Analyst (Google Analytics)||Professional Non-Clinical||Cincinnati, OH 45202||Full-Time||08-31-2020|
Responsible for generating actionable insights through analytics to benefit integrated marketing campaigns at VITAS Healthcare. Plans and executes analyses of marketing and business data, communicates insights to various stakeholders, and works with marketing staff to implement insights. Partners with team members and business stakeholders to understand marketing initiatives and goals in order to develop robust analysis and actionable insights to drive results across multiple digital and traditional channels. Maintains marketing data sources for accuracy as a source of truth.
- Perform analysis of website activity data to answer key business questions related to marketing campaign effectiveness, website performance and user intent.
- Measure and report on the results of website optimization efforts, communicating with the creative director, director of digital marketing and other parties to plan and execute testing and optimization efforts.
- Interface internal and external call centers to ensure accuracy and consistency in revenue tracking for online and offline marketing and business development initiatives.
- Interprets results of marketing programs from first contact with customer through conversion funnel, creating and presenting materials that translate complex data analysis into easy-to-understand stories with persuasive recommendations for all levels of management.
- Tracks any site openings and closures to support online marketing and reputation management efforts.
- Stays abreast of analytics development efforts to provide quality assurance that required data is being ingested into the proper platforms and is accurate.
- Support creation of PowerBI visualizations, combining multiple data sources
- Summarizes key insights and actionable steps into concise, succinct communication with concrete numerical justification and presents findings to internal and external constituent groups.
- Maintains ownership and implementation of attribution reporting to develop holistic understanding of interplay among digital marketing channels as well as the influence of offline channels on digital performance.
- Gain a strong understanding of business systems, including Dynamics 365 CRM, and use that information to drive improvements.
- Work directly with agencies and partners to ensure online digital campaigns meet expectations.
- Coordinate and integrate reporting sources to calculate return on investment
- Minimum of three years’ experience in marketing and analytics.
- Required two years using Google Analytics for regular and ad hoc reporting; Google certification a plus.
- Required two years of experience with PowerBI, Power Query and DAX statements
- Extensive knowledge of Dynamics 365 Marketing module
- Superior ability to use Microsoft Excel for manipulating and presenting data.
- Experience designing digital marketing campaign tests and reports
- Track record of reporting on attribution and calculating return on investment and business KPIs using disparate data sources
- Deep knowledge of search engine marketing analysis (PPC, SEM & SEO) Ability to work on various assignments simultaneously.
- Ability to communicate tactfully, verbally and in writing with department heads, managers, coworkers and vendors to resolve problems and negotiate resolutions
- Working knowledge of computers, internet access, and the ability to navigate within automated systems as well as a variety of software packages such as Excel and Word.
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics, mathematics, marketing analytics or related field preferred.
- EOE/AA M/F/D/V
Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
Choose a Career with VITAS
We offer a variety of full-time, part-time and per-diem employment opportunities. You can choose to work day or night shifts, weekdays or weekends.
Employees earn competitive salaries and have the flexibility to choose a benefits package suitable to their own needs and lifestyle.