Home Health Aide (CHHA) - Hospice Care
|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|Home Health Aide (CHHA) - Hospice Care||Nursing||Shrewsbury, New Jersey 07702||Per Diem||03-12-2019|
Why VITASVITAS HealthcareHealthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITASVITAS HealthcareHealthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
The Certified Home Health Aide is a non-exempt employee trained to provide personal care and services to the terminally ill to augment that care given by family members. Functions under the direct instruction and supervision of the VITASVITAS nurse and/or the VITASVITAS Team Manager.
Per Diem, 8 AM - 5 PM shifts, as needed any day Sunday to Saturday.
- Qualified candidates must have one (1) year direct patient care experience in acute or sub acute care.
- Good documentation skills required.
- Ability to travel per job requirement.
- Certification in your state required.
- High school graduate or equivalent required.