Home Health Aide (CHHA) - Hospice Home Care
|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|Home Health Aide (CHHA) - Hospice Home Care||Nursing||Mount Laurel, New Jersey 08054||Per Diem||11-14-2019|
Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
The Certified Home Health Aide is a non-exempt employee trained to provide personal care and services to the terminally ill to augment that care given by family members. Functions under the direct instruction and supervision of the VITAS nurse and/or the VITAS Team Manager.
Per Diem, weekday and weekends, 8 AM - 5 PM working in Burlington and Mercer Counties.
- Qualified candidates must have one (1) year direct patient care experience in acute or sub acute care.
- Good documentation skills required.
- Ability to travel per job requirement.
- Certification in your state required.
- High school graduate or equivalent required.