Medical Records Clerk
|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|Medical Records Clerk||Administrative/Clerical||Lenexa, KS 66214||Full-Time||10-14-2020|
- Qualified candidates must have the following:
- Minimum of two years office experience:
- Excellent organizational and communication skills required
- Ability to work with confidential matters
- Moderate typing skills, and some computer applications
- High School graduate or equivalent preferred.
- EOE/AA M/F/D/V
Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
Choose a Career with VITAS
We offer a variety of full-time, part-time and per-diem employment opportunities. You can choose to work day or night shifts, weekdays or weekends.
Employees earn competitive salaries and have the flexibility to choose a benefits package suitable to their own needs and lifestyle.