|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|HME Dispatcher||Warehouse Techs/Delivery Drivers||Woodridge, Illinois 60517||Full-Time||11-22-2019|
Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
The Home Medical Equipment Dispatcher is responsible for coordinating, organizing and scheduling daily and on-call deliveries, pick-up, and equipment service needs according to geographic area and availability of employees. Assists customer service in troubleshooting home medical equipment issues for patients and families. Performs medical service technician responsibilities when required.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
- Qualified candidates must be 18 years or older, with current automobile insurance and applicable state’s driver’s license with a clean record.
- Experience with the operation and repair of medical equipment preferred.
- Knowledge of the VITAS service areas and the ability to read a map and follow navigational directions.
- Must be able to lift 100 lbs.
- Ability to work unsupervised in field, exercising discretion and independent judgment.
- High school diploma is required.