Call Center Quality Assurance Supervisor
|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|Call Center Quality Assurance Supervisor||Administrative/Clerical||Lombard, Illinois 60148||Full-Time||08-30-2019|
Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
Responsible for providing direction and supervision to the Quality Analyst team and ensure that they get appropriate training support and works closely with the training team.
- Monitor both incoming and outgoing calls and the associated documentation of the Call Center agents.
- Create and analyze all Quality Team Reporting.
- Responsible for coaching, counseling and on-going development of the Quality Analyst Team.
- Interview and hire new Quality Analysts in conjunction with local management.
- On-going supervision and support of training activities for the call center senior admissions coordinators
- Provide real time feedback and motivation to front line agents, supervisors and other members of the Quality Team.
- Facilitates Quality Assurance meetings and calibration sessions with Training & Quality Team.
- Participates in the assessment of training needs and activities to improve performance.
- Use quality monitoring data management system to compile, track and report performance at the team and individual level.
- Reviews documentation and reports ensuring compliance with VITAS standards,
- Analyzes quality data to determine trends and recommended process changes or improvements.
- Partners with managers and supervisors to identify key performance drivers and build appropriate training and quality assurance initiatives.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
- 4 years of training and/or quality experience preferred.
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate and apply project standards
- Proficient in data collection and analysis.
- Must possess creative and critical thinking skills
- Skilled in training, mentoring, leading and supervising
- Ability to work effectively with senior level management
- Completion of high school or basic education equivalency required.
- Associate’s degree or related 4 years of relevant experience preferred.