Call Center Manager
|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|Call Center Manager||Administrative/Clerical||Lombard, Illinois 60148||Full-Time||03-26-2019|
Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
The VITAS Healthcare Referral Manager is a professional, customer service member of the Care Connection Center management team. Responsible for ensuring that every new patient referral is processed through the intake/admissions process as quickly as possible to improve speed to bedside, increase conversion rate, and ensure the best possible VITAS experience for all patients and families.
- Interview, hire, train, support, and develop all Customer Service Supervisors (CSS).
- Manage all day-to-day CSS activities to ensure an efficient and timely intake/admission process is achieved with all new patient referrals.
- Manage CSS adherence and compliance to all education, quality, workforce management, customer service, operational standards, and KPIs.
- Continuously monitor all day-to-day referral activities taking place within the Care Connection Center, to include count of referrals received, status in real time, and next step, and follow up on previous days’ and review those not admitted. Ensure complete to end process.
- Lead by example to ensure a strong understanding and connection to the Vitas mission, core values, and Care Connection Center cultural platform and initiatives.
- Supports all strategies, plans, and implementations as directed by Senior Leadership.
- Emphasis on the supervision of VX data integrity to ensure a clean billable patient record.
- Monitor and manage all inbound call volumes and pending referrals to ensure operational service levels are met/exceeded.
- Ensure effective use of all development, counseling, and rewards and recognition tools to most effectively support all CSS team members.
- Support the Care Connection Center orientation and training programs to ensure that knowledge, skill, and performance standards are met and/or exceeded.
- Proactively identify operational efficiency and customer service enhancement opportunities.
- Work directly with all corresponding programs Admission Managers to support, meet, and/or exceed their individual referral/admission goals.
- Supports an enhanced partnership and bridge between the CCC Management team and the Program Management Team.
- Responsible for identifying specific opportunities by Program and with specific referral sources during the day-to-day operations.
- Respond to complaints in a timely manner and maintain quality improvement documentation.
- Support all aspects of financial management, employment process, quality assurance and quality improvement, payroll, admissions, clinical staff, system operations, business plan development and implementation, human resource policy, and staff development/retention.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
- Three or more years related experience managing an operations team in a 24/7 environment.
- Call center/customer service and/or healthcare management experience preferred.
- Proven success in managing strategic plans and attaining goals in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Expert in the delivery and monitoring of customer interactions.
- A solid track record of managing customer service complaints
- Experienced in leading, managing, and supporting customer service supervisors.
- Ability to research and analyze information and data to arrive at and articulate valid findings. This includes root cause analysis, to build recommended corrective action plans.
- Ability to exercise considerable judgment and discretion in establishing and maintaining strong partnering relationships with team members.
- Superior ability to effectively communicate at all levels both verbally and in writing
- Ability to develop spreadsheets, and use word processing and database computer software as well as MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Prior experience in working collaboratively with other functional leaders to drive strategic initiatives and action plans.
- Proven track record for supporting teams that are proactive in driving process improvement.
- Must be highly organized and able to manage multiple responsibilities.
- Model leadership behaviors supporting: integrity, valuing diversity, innovation, building relationships, customer focus and teamwork.
- Ability to work weekends and holidays as necessary to support the operations of the Care Connection Center.
- Completion of high school or basic education equivalency required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.