|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|Dispatcher||Warehouse Techs/Delivery Drivers||Woodridge, IL 60517||Full-Time||04-15-2020|
- Qualified candidates must be 18 years or older, with current automobile insurance and applicable state’s driver’s license with a clean record.
- Experience with the operation and repair of medical equipment preferred.
- Knowledge of the VITAS service areas and the ability to read a map and follow navigational directions.
- Must be able to lift 100 lbs.
- Ability to work unsupervised in field, exercising discretion and independent judgment.
- High school diploma is required.
- EOE/AA M/F/D/V
Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
Choose a Career with VITAS
We offer a variety of full-time, part-time and per-diem employment opportunities. You can choose to work day or night shifts, weekdays or weekends.
Employees earn competitive salaries and have the flexibility to choose a benefits package suitable to their own needs and lifestyle.