|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|Operations Manager||Management/Leadership||Woodridge, IL 60517||Full-Time||05-28-2021|
The Home Medical Operations Manager is responsible for the management and supervision of warehouse and medical service drivers/technicians; warehouse operations; and equipment orders. Coordinates and participates in the daily functions of the Home Medical Equipment office operations; dispatch; inventory control and communications with management in coordinating the provision of HME services. Responsible for the purchasing of equipment; tracking, and ensuring proper inventory and documentation. Maintains outside vendor files; patient records and equipment expenses. Interviews, selects, orients, reviews and manages drivers, technicians and warehouse employees. Monitors and controls over time.QUALIFICATIONS
- Qualified candidates must have working knowledge of home medical equipment and medical supplies required at a management level.
- Ability to travel to off-site locations.
- Must have valid drivers license and automobile insurance.
- Computer experience including Windows operating systems, inventory control, purchase order systems, word processing and spreadsheets.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferable, but may be substituted by work experience.
- EOE/AA M/F/D/V
Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
Choose a Career with VITAS
We offer a variety of full-time, part-time and per-diem employment opportunities. You can choose to work day or night shifts, weekdays or weekends.
Employees earn competitive salaries and have the flexibility to choose a benefits package suitable to their own needs and lifestyle.