Customer Service Representative
|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|Customer Service Representative||Customer Service||Woodridge, IL 60517||Full-Time||12-27-2019|
- Qualified candidates must possess strong customer service, phone and interpersonal skills.
- Data entry and typing accuracy via word processing/typing skills, with strong data entry skills and the ability to read map and schedule deliveries by area.
- Will be working in a call center enviornment which requires long periods of time sitting.
- Experience with medical equipment preferred.
- Light to moderate word processing/typing skills, with strong data entry skills and the ability to read map and schedule deliveries by area.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously prioritizes workload, and work in conjunction with department employees in an office setting.
- Complete tasks with minimum supervision, exercising independent judgment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and record information into a computer database.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- EOE/AA M/F/D/V
Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
Choose a Career with VITAS
We offer a variety of full-time, part-time and per-diem employment opportunities. You can choose to work day or night shifts, weekdays or weekends.
Employees earn competitive salaries and have the flexibility to choose a benefits package suitable to their own needs and lifestyle.