Telecare Team Manager
|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|Telecare Team Manager||Nursing||Lombard, IL 60148||Full-Time||05-03-2021|
- Manage Illinois Administrator On-Call duties and responsibilities
- Support Program and Telecare with direction on escalated patient care and customer service concerns
- Support Program and Intake with direction on new referral appropriateness and appointment staffing.
- Directly handle escalated calls: routine patient care, continuous care, revocations, HME, pharmacy, customer service, etc.
- Manage need for after-hours on-call Program and Care Connection Center field staffing/ overtime needs
- Facilitate daily pre-shift meetings with Telecare Team Leaders
- Facilitate weekly Telecare Patient Care Administrator calls
- Complete all required shift reporting and documentation in timely manner
- Communicate directly with Telecare and Program Patient Care Administrators as needed/directed
- Facilitate and/or attend meetings as schedule and/or required
- Notify appropriate Program and/or Care Connection Center management team member(s) of all patient record documentation enhancement opportunities.
- Collaborate with Telecare PCA, Program PCA, HME, and Pharmacy Management on all clinical and customer service enhancement opportunities.
- Responsible for on-call management team duties, as scheduled.
- Two years of hospice experience
- Two years of home health experience preferred
- Two or more years related experience supervising an Operations team in an overnight/alternate-hours environment. Call Center/Customer Service management experience preferred.
- Proven success in supporting strategic plans and attaining goals in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Expert in the delivery and monitoring of customer interactions.
- A solid track record of managing clinical and customer service complaints
- Experienced in leading, supervising, and supporting clinical and customer service agents
- Ability to research and analyze information and data to arrive at and articulate valid findings. This includes root cause analysis, to build recommended corrective action plans.
- Ability to exercise considerable judgment and discretion in establishing and maintaining strong partnering relationships with team members.
- Superior ability to effectively communicate at all levels both verbally and in writing
- Ability to develop spreadsheets, and use word processing and database computer software as well as MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Prior experience in working collaboratively with other functional leaders to drive strategic initiatives and action plans.
- Must be highly organized and able to manage multiple responsibilities.
- Model leadership behaviors supporting: integrity, valuing diversity, innovation, building relationships, customer focus and teamwork.
- Associates degree in Nursing or related field from an accredited college or university or the international equivalent required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Current Registered Nurse License (with no current/pending restrictions) required.
- EOE/AA M/F/D/V
Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
Choose a Career with VITAS
We offer a variety of full-time, part-time and per-diem employment opportunities. You can choose to work day or night shifts, weekdays or weekends.
Employees earn competitive salaries and have the flexibility to choose a benefits package suitable to their own needs and lifestyle.