|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|Analyst Quality||Administrative/Clerical||Lombard, IL 60148||Full-Time||02-06-2020|
- Monitor inbound/outbound phone calls and record observations in quality review form.
- Provide real time feedback and motivation to front line agents and supervisors.
- Participate in quality assurance meetings as well as calibration sessions.
- Remain current on departmental updates by reading and understanding documentation provided through e-mail, team meetings, center handouts and training.
- Participate in design of call monitoring formats and quality standards through their insights to current performance and outcomes.
- Use quality monitoring data management system to compile and track and report performance at the team and individual level.
- Evaluate results as an aggregate to identify learning deficits and opportunities for performance improvement activities.
- Provide actionable data to various internal support groups as needed.
- Review documentation and report compliance with VITAS standards.
- Participate in assessment of training needs and activities to improve performance.
- Conduct trainings as needed on quality topics.
- Two or more years’ experience in call center or customer service environment with emphasis on quality improvement.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to be self-directed and an attention to details.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, E-mail and other applications.
- Ability to work on various assignments simultaneously.
- Ability to communicate tactfully, verbally and in writing with department heads, managers, coworkers and vendors to resolve problems and negotiate resolutions
- Working knowledge of computers, internet access, and the ability to navigate within an automated systems as well as a variety of software packages such as Excel and Word.
- Completion of high school or basic education equivalency required.
- EOE/AA M/F/D/V
Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
Choose a Career with VITAS
We offer a variety of full-time, part-time and per-diem employment opportunities. You can choose to work day or night shifts, weekdays or weekends.
Employees earn competitive salaries and have the flexibility to choose a benefits package suitable to their own needs and lifestyle.