|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|MWR Trainer||Administrative/Clerical||Lombard, IL 60148||Full-Time||12-16-2020|
- Supports the training and compliance for the department policies and procedures within the Intake and Telecare Call Centers.
- Monitors both incoming and outbound calls for agents within their initial 90 days with VITAS.
- Facilitate and promote training, education, and on-going development of new and existing employees.
- Ensure new hire employee skill sets and competencies are present and achieved during the initial new hire training and education.
- Facilitate daily group discussions, group training, and one-on-one instruction.
- Monitor new agent calls and data processing during the new hire period, pre and post formal training and education, to ensure on-going call handling improvement, the integrity of the data collection, and that superior customer service is being delivered.
- Provide on-going agent support, coaching, guidance, and positive / constructive feedback throughout the new hire training process.
- Document and evaluate the orientation process using the tools provided.
- Ensure the completion of all required competencies on a daily and weekly basis
- Encourage and facilitate assimilation into VITAS throughout the 90 day orientation process
- Serve as a role model for the Sr. Admissions Coordinators and orientees, and facilitates on-going communication with both roles.
- Provide feedback on challenges and/or enhancement ideas to the GM and Training Manager on the training, education, and orientation process and supporting materials
- Assist in the development and management of training materials.
- Monitor inbound/outbound phone calls and record observations utilizing quality review form for Intake and/or Telecare team members.
- Attend State of the Call Center meetings when directed.
- Offer workable solutions and brainstorm ideas regarding training, education, and quality, and acknowledgement opportunities for the Intake and/or Telecare operations.
- Participate in Quality Assurance meetings and calibration sessions as directed.
- Minimum two years prior relevant training experience
- Proven track record of meeting project deadlines and schedules.
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Experienced in effectively facilitating training sessions.
- Proficient in delivering informative, well-organized presentations.
- Ability to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- Skilled in identifying critical issues.
- Creative / Critical thinking skills to solve complex training and quality needs.
- Strong ability to train new and existing team members.
- Support the process of innovative change.
- Facilitates effective team interaction.
- Acknowledges and appreciates each team member's contributions.
- Experience in conducting effective progress evaluations in a timely manner.
- Strong ability to work effectively with Senior Level Management team members.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Two years college or two years of training and/or quality experience preferred.
- EOE/AA M/F/D/V
Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
Choose a Career with VITAS
We offer a variety of full-time, part-time and per-diem employment opportunities. You can choose to work day or night shifts, weekdays or weekends.
Employees earn competitive salaries and have the flexibility to choose a benefits package suitable to their own needs and lifestyle.