|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|Recruiter 2||Human Resources/Payroll/Training||Lombard, IL 60148||Full-Time||01-14-2020|
- Review the vacancy report with the General Manager at least once per week to determine status of open positions and effectiveness of recruitment initiatives.
- Responsible for reviewing the vacancy report on a daily basis and provide updates to include new or filled positions.
- Identify, develop and implement innovative recruitment strategies taking into consideration the market and program/department budget.
- Source, screen, interview and refer qualified candidates.
- Provide diversity recruitment strategies.
- Check references, certification and licensure, education and other appropriate background and qualifying data as requested by programs/departments.
- Generate hires for critical positions, benchmark for recruiter hires should meet or exceed 40 hires per month, per recruiter.
- Manage all outside agency searches, ensures that all searches are approved and appropriate corporate contracts are signed.
- Partner with operations to reduce turnover for critical positions by 10%.
- Meet a minimum days-to-fill of 30 days for non-management positions
- Meet a minimum days-to-fill of 90 days for management positions.
- Meet or exceed customer service satisfaction as indicated in an annual survey.
- Five to seven years experience in recruiting with a primary focus on healthcare
- Ability to work on various assignments simultaneously
- Ability to communicate tactfully, verbally and in writing with department heads, managers, coworkers and vendors to resolve problems and negotiate resolutions
- Knowledge of software packages such as Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint, internet access, and the ability to navigate within an automated systems such as Peoplesoft.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business administration or related field from an accredited college or university or the international equivalent preferred.
- EOE/AA M/F/D/V
Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
Choose a Career with VITAS
We offer a variety of full-time, part-time and per-diem employment opportunities. You can choose to work day or night shifts, weekdays or weekends.
Employees earn competitive salaries and have the flexibility to choose a benefits package suitable to their own needs and lifestyle.