Regional Director Operations & Business Development
|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|Regional Director Operations & Business Development||Management/Leadership||Chicago, IL 60608||Full-Time||02-08-2020|
- Directly supervise and mentor Managers in assigned markets.
- Provide operational leadership to assigned programs.
- Participate in strategic planning to provide input and guidance for business growth and development. Ensure program plans are implemented and updated regularly.
- Responsible for assigned program financials, quality and productivity.
- Attend and/or facilitate presentations to key customers.
- Direct involvement in the recruitment and hiring of Regional Directors and other care team members, as needed.
- Oversee compliance with national, state and local regulatory requirements.
- Ensure policies and procedures are implemented and adhered to in assigned markets.
- Partner with Regional Medical Directors to ensure clinical direction is provided to staff and assist in monitoring compliance.
- Identify opportunities to improve the patient and family care experience.
- Oversee the design and development of marketing collateral and strategies.
- Facilitate regional meetings as needed.
- Oversee the design and development of educational strategies for internal and external customers.
- Attend meetings with insurance companies to promote palliative care with the goal of securing partnerships through contracts.
- Participate in meetings with PMA leadership to provide feedback from the field and identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Adhere to the practice of confidentiality regarding patients, families, staff and the organization.
- Provide guidance to local programs on managing after-hours on-call schedules to meet customer needs.
- Utilize a customer service approach in all interactions with customers.
- Participate in director on-call schedule as needed.
- Perform care consultations as needed, and if applicable.
- Other duties as requested by supervisor.
- Minimum 5 years management and leadership experience.
- Organizational design and/or project management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree. Master level degree or higher preferred.
- EOE/AA M/F/D/V