Registered Dietician Home Care
|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|Registered Dietician Home Care||Allied Health/Social Services||Atlanta, GA 30328||Per Diem||05-18-2021|
- Making home or inpatient visits to assess the nutritional needs of hospice patients and to plan a suitable diet that is consistent with the patient’s needs.
- Providing in-service education of members of the patient care team
- Teaching patients and families to prepare attractive meals
- Preparing a written plan for dietary care as part of the interdisciplinary plan of care
- Meeting with the interdisciplinary team whenever acting as a consultant to the patient/family
- Qualified candidates must have two years minimum experience; one of which is in a community health agency with consultant and teaching responsibilities.
- Must have adequate transportation.
- Baccalaureate degree from a program approved by the American Dietetic Association.
- EOE/AA M/F/D/V
Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
Choose a Career with VITAS
We offer a variety of full-time, part-time and per-diem employment opportunities. You can choose to work day or night shifts, weekdays or weekends.
Employees earn competitive salaries and have the flexibility to choose a benefits package suitable to their own needs and lifestyle.