Sr. Operations Analyst
|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|Sr. Operations Analyst||Professional Non-Clinical||Miramar, Florida 33025||Full-Time||04-10-2019|
Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
Responsible for overseeing the processes, methods, and resources used to produce the ongoing analysis of operational data. In this role, the successful candidate will identify opportunities to provide proactive analysis, reporting, and guidance to senior leaders of the operations team. The successful candidate lead a team of analysts who deliver projects that generate tools, dashboards, and reports that enable sound business decisions, while ensuring the professional growth and development of the analysts they lead.
- Develops and refines analytical best practices and standards.
- Ensures accuracy and integrity of key operational dashboards and their internal and external sources, and implements changes to these systems as needed.
- Analyzes operational performance using financial and productivity data, including impact to and from company-wide processes and performance.
- Interprets results using a variety of techniques ranging from simple data aggregation via statistical analysis to complex data mining done independently.
- Provides recommendations on strategies, changes, and continuity based on results of thorough research and analysis.
- Designs, develops, implements and maintains business solutions and recommendations to improve performance.
- Manages operational process improvement projects according to realistic plans and expectations.
- Conducts ad hoc analyses on various departments and branches.
- Maintains and publishes standard reports for Executive Operations.
- Maintains databases and develops weekly/monthly metrics reports.
- Provides guidance and mentoring to junior analysts.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
- Five to eight years business and/or data analysis experience
- Demonstrated advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, including PowerPivot and PowerQuery
UI Path / or Other RPA Experience Preferred
- Knowledge of IBM Cognos, MS PowerBI, SQL, and VBA a plus
- Demonstrated excellence in analytical and problem solving skills, as well as the ability to coordinate the work of others and work with all levels of management
- Must possess the ability to work on various assignments simultaneously
- Must demonstrate strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Must demonstrate a strong knowledge of operational and data structures
- Must possess project management skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, information systems, computer science, mathematics or a related field from an accredited college or university or the international equivalent required.