Help Desk Support- 1:30pm- 10:30pm CT shift
|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|Help Desk Support- 1:30pm- 10:30pm CT shift||Information Technology||Miramar, Florida 33025||Full-Time||08-28-2019|
Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
The Help Desk Analyst is responsible for first level support of investigation and resolution of software and hardware problems for computer users, company wide. Candidates must be available for shift work. Job functions include answering, evaluating, and prioritizing incoming telephone, voice mail, e-mail, and in-person requests for assistance from users experiencing problems with hardware, software, networking, and other computer-related technologies. Collects information about problems and leads user through diagnostic procedures to determine sources of error. Determines whether problem is caused by hardware such as modem, printer, cables, or telephone. Handles problem recognition, research, isolation, resolution and follow-up for routine user problems, referring more complex problems to supervisor or technical staff.
The shift and hours for this position is to be determined.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
Shift: 1:30pm- 10:30pm CT
- Qualified candidates must have five years general IT experience. Three years prior specific experience in customer support.
- Ability to work on various assignments simultaneously.
- Communicate tactfully, verbally and in writing with department heads, managers, co-workers and vendors to resolve problems and negotiate resolutions.
- Working knowledge of computers, internet access, and the ability to navigate within an automated system as well as a variety of software packages such as Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field from an accredited college or university or the international equivalent preferred.