CCC Cont Care After Hours Supervisor
|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|CCC Cont Care After Hours Supervisor||Customer Service||Miramar, Florida 33025||Full-Time||11-22-2019|
Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
Responsible for providing direction and support to the Continuous Care (CC) Afterhours Coordinator position to ensure the best possible VITAS experience for all patients and families.
- Interview, hire, train, support, and develop all CC Afterhours Coordinators.
- Supervise all day-to-day CC Afterhours Coordinators activities to ensure an efficient and timely staffing process is achieved with all new patient referrals.
- Supervise CC Afterhours Coordinators adherence and compliance to all education, quality, workforce management, customer service, operational standards, and KPIs.
- Create and update CC Afterhours Coordinators Schedule as needed
- Monitor all day-to-day activities taking place within the Care Connection Center.
- Supports all strategies, plans, and implementations as directed by Senior Leadership.
- Monitor and supervise all inbound call volumes and staffing needs to ensure operational service levels are met/exceeded.
- Ensure effective use of all development, counseling, and rewards and recognition tools to effectively support all CC Afterhours Coordinators
- Support the Care Connection Center orientation and training programs to ensure that knowledge, skill, and performance standards are met and/or exceeded.
- Proactively identify operational efficiency and customer service enhancement opportunities.
- Work directly with all corresponding programs to support, meet, and/or exceed their individual staffing goals.
- Respond to complaints in a timely manner and maintain quality improvement documentation.
- Supervise staff as first-level leadership implementing strategies, processes, and guidelines
- Determine work procedures, prepare work schedules, and expedite workflow
- Evaluate and standardize procedures to improve efficiency of subordinates
- Observe and evaluate employees and work procedures to ensure quality standards and service is met
- Provide feedback regarding personnel actions such as new hire requests and discharges, to ensure proper staffing
- Attend meetings, training activities, courses and all other work-related activities as required
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
- Two or more years related experience supervising an operations team in a 24/7 environment.
- Call Center/Customer Service management experience preferred.
- Experienced in leading, supervising, and supporting customer service agents
- Expert in the delivery and monitoring of customer interactions.
- A solid track record of managing customer service complaints
- Ability to research and analyze information and data to arrive at and articulate valid findings, including root cause analysis, to build recommended corrective action plans.
- Ability to exercise considerable judgment and discretion in establishing and maintaining strong partnering relationships with team members.
- Superior ability to effectively communicate at all levels both verbally and written
- Ability to develop spreadsheets, and use word processing and database computer software as well as Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to effectively apply the policies and practices involved in the human resources function
- Ability to supervise staff in an engaging environment maintaining workforce production and development
- Highly organized and ability to work on various assignments simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal skills within all levels of the organization
- Ability to work weekends and holidays as necessary to support the operations of the Care Connection Center.
- Completion of high school or basic education equivalency required.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or the international equivalent preferred.