CCC Cont Care After Hour Coordinator
|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|CCC Cont Care After Hour Coordinator||Customer Service||Miramar, Florida 33025||Full-Time||10-31-2019|
Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
Responsible for effectively processing calls, answer general questions, provide information, and staff open and new cases of patients on Continuous Care (CC) with VITAS and resource staff.
- Effectively process calls in a systematic and organized manner following Care Connection Center scripts, policies, and procedures.
- Promptly answer and screen incoming calls, with appropriate escalation as needed.
- Utilize Continuous Care Scheduling tool to monitor for staffing needs and confirm assignments for assigned programs; reassigns staff as needed
- Review list of staff availability to ensure patient needs meet staff assigned
- Provide pro-active notification to Program Management of inability to assign staff for a CC patient
- Ensure timely and accurate documentation on the Shift-Report
- Take ownership and resolve all customer service issues with first call resolution whenever possible. Escalate immediately as needed.
- Maintain compliance with all departmental standards; policies and procedures, training and education, workforce management, disaster planning, effectively managing and prioritizing work tasks, attendance, adherence, and quality.
- Participate in the education of new hires as needed.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
- One year previous customer service/ call center experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills, as well as demonstrated effective telephone skills.
- Accurately types a minimum of 40 wpm
- Team player including working weekends and holidays as necessary to support operations.
- Able to function is a high call volume setting
- Ability to work on various assignments simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal skills within all levels of the organization
- Ability to navigate within automated systems and proficiency in Outlook, Word and Excel
- Completion of high school or basic education equivalency required.