Call Center Workforce Management Analyst
|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|Call Center Workforce Management Analyst||Administrative/Clerical||Miramar, Florida 33025||Full-Time||10-11-2019|
Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
Responsible for proactively monitoring service levels, efficiency, and workload; drafts and executes plans that will improve service deficiencies as they relate to volume, average handle time, or forecast. Agent- and Supervisor-level interaction understanding what is taking place in the operation the day before an event occurs, such as training or offline activities, which would impact the call center’s ability to handle the workload forecast. Determine, with relatively high accuracy, an acceptable range for service goals to fluctuate before an action plan is implemented.
Intraday Performance (IDP)
- Manage day-to-day call volume activity and routing, in order to meet service level expectations.
- Provide ongoing communication to agents on all aspects of daily adherence
- Provide ongoing communication to management on all aspects of the Care Connection Center call handling performance.
- Utilize intraday performance plans to proactively determine variances to forecast, AHT and staffing.
- Document any actions taken or challenges impacting performance.
- Monitor site performance to ensure service level metrics are met and are not negatively impacting other metrics. (Queue Monitor)
- Review hold time and availability, requesting skill changes as appropriate to ensure queues do not jeopardize patient & family experience.
- Monitor IDP metrics throughout the day to ensure service level goals are being met.
- Analyze IDP goals over a given period to determine if current goals serve business needs.
- Implement escalation procedures when determination is made that service level agreements or specific operational commitments are at risk.
- Provide daily Exception Reporting and enter exceptions in application.
- Communicate shrinkage outside of forecast.
- Monitor real-time agent adherence and interval service levels
- React in response to forecast variances.
- Prioritize time sensitive communications.
- Establish standards for Exception and Adherence reporting and notification with staffing and scheduling, and implement with team leads/supervisors.
- Identify improvement opportunities and implement solutions to improve site productivity.
- Analyze call drivers, and determines how and when to change KPIs to align with these factors.
- Communicate trends to supervisors and senior leadership, and make recommendations to resolve or maximize.
- Communicate volume drivers and current performance.
- Request queue, skill, and attribute configuration changes as needed.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
- 3+ years as a workforce management forecasting analyst within a call center environment
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong mathematical skills
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task effectively, and to delegate where necessary
- Ability to prioritize deliverables, and to change priority/direction, often with minimal advance notice
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Working knowledge of call center and workforce management systems required
- Ability to work on various assignments simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal skills within all levels of the organization
- Ability to navigate within automated systems and high level of proficiency Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Bilingual in Spanish/English a plus
- Completion of high school or basic education equivalency required.
- Medical or business office education or training desired.