Real Estate Coordinator
|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|Real Estate Coordinator||Administrative/Clerical||Miramar, Florida 33025||Full-Time||09-27-2019|
Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
Responsible for supporting companywide real estate activities to our internal client’s partners and external business partners. Provide administrative support to facilitate the monthly payment of rents, landlord correspondence, database updates, research of facility repair obligations, and tenant/vendor customer service.
- Organization of electronic and/ or hard copy lease files ensuring all documents are present.
- Responsible to maintain the real estate data within company databases (i.e. Rent, CAM, and Real Estate Taxes & Insurance).
- Work closely with Accounts Payable to update information for rental payments
- Assign Realtors to pursue search of potential space to relocate/ or to open a new site.
- Update new rental rates, enter new addresses, change of ownership information and expiration dates in the companies lease database.
- Manage day to day follow up on site searches, obtaining floor plans of spaces of interest.
- Maintain a strong working relationship with internal and external clients/ business partners.
- Process paperwork to AP for monthly rental payments.
- Prepare/update reports, memos, and other documents using Microsoft Office applications including Word and Excel.
- Manage out mail of lease documents.
- Communicate weekly with Brokers during site selection process.
- Work with vendors to obtain W-9’s as required by Accounting and IRS compliance.
- Monitor and track upcoming lease option notices, route key information to management and ensure timely response/ decision.
- Prepare and email a quarterly report to each regional Vice President of upcoming lease expirations for a proactive review.
- Code and ensure accuracy on Real Estate invoices for payment
- Complete other tasks/special projects as assigned.
- Forward requests for Certificate of insurance to the appropriate department
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
- Minimum of three years related experience
- Ability to write routine correspondence and respond to common inquiries or complaints
- Professionally friendly demeanor with excellent telephone etiquette
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business letters and correspondence
- Must be adaptable and flexible with the ability to change project direction
- Ability to work on various assignments simultaneously and good organizational skills
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills within all levels of the organization
- Ability to navigate within automated systems and proficiency in Outlook, Word and Excel
- Completion of high school or basic education equivalency required.