Call Center Team Lead Telecare Non-Clinical
|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|Call Center Team Lead Telecare Non-Clinical||Administrative/Clerical||Miramar, Florida 33025||Full-Time||09-20-2019|
Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
The VITAS Healthcare Telecare Team Lead, Non-Clinical, is a professional and customer service supervisor. They provide supervision to the Telecare Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurses, and Patient Care Coordinators in a call center environment in order to provide hospice services to patients and families during alternate hours.
- Interview, hire, train, support, and develop all Telecare team members.
- Supervise all day-to-day Telecare activities to ensure the most timely patient care is delivered with all VITAS patients and families.
- Supervise Telecare teams adherence and compliance to all education, quality, workforce management, customer service, operational standards, and KPIs.
- Continuously monitor all day-to-day activities taking place within the Care Connection Center.
- Lead by example to ensure a strong understanding and connection to the VITAS mission, core values, and Care Connection Center cultural platform and initiatives.
- Support all strategies, plans, and implementations as directed by Senior Leadership.
- Emphasis on the supervision of VX data integrity to ensure a clean, billable patient record.
- Monitor and supervise all inbound call volumes and pending referrals to ensure operational service levels are met/exceeded.
- Ensure effective use of all development, counseling, and rewards and recognition tools to most effectively support Telecare.
- Support the Care Connection Center orientation and training programs to ensure that knowledge, skill, and performance standards are met and/or exceeded.
- Proactively identify operational efficiency and customer service enhancement opportunities.
- Work directly with all corresponding programs to support, meet, and/or exceed their individual patient care goals.
- Respond to complaints in a timely manner and maintain quality improvement documentation.
- Support all aspects of financial management, employment process, quality assurance and quality improvement, payroll, admissions, clinical staff, system operations, business plan development and implementation, human resource policy, and staff development/retention.
- Reviews Telecare tickets daily to ensure completion and documentation adherence to regulatory standards.
- Collaborates with Telecare PCA or DCS, Program Patient Care. HME, and Pharmacy management on all clinical and customer service enhancement opportunities.
- Responsible for on-call management team duties, as scheduled.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
- Two or more years of related experience supervising an operations team in a 24/7 environment. Call Center/Customer Service management experience preferred.
- Proven success in supporting strategic plans and attaining goals in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Expert in the delivery and monitoring of customer interactions.
- A solid track record of managing customer service complaints
- Experienced in leading, supervising, and supporting customer service agents
- Ability to research and analyze information and data to arrive at and articulate valid findings. This includes root cause analysis, to build recommended corrective action plans.
- Ability to exercise considerable judgment and discretion in establishing and maintaining strong partnering relationships with team members.
- Superior ability to effectively communicate at all levels both verbally and in writing
- Ability to develop spreadsheets, and use word processing and database computer software as well as MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Prior experience in working collaboratively with other functional leaders to drive strategic initiatives and action plans.
- Proven track record for supporting teams that are proactive in driving process improvement.
- Must be highly organized and able to manage multiple responsibilities.
- Model leadership behaviors supporting integrity, valuing diversity, innovation, building relationships, customer focus and teamwork.
- Ability to work weekends and holidays as necessary to support the operations of the Care Connection Center.
- Completion of high school or basic education equivalency required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.