|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|CCC Receptionist||Administrative/Clerical||Miramar, Florida 33025||Full-Time||07-09-2019|
Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
Responsible for providing confident, courteous and clear communication with both callers and visitors to make them feel welcome. The receptionist is the initial contact for individuals visiting or calling the Care Connection Center of VITAS Healthcare Corporation.
- Answers all incoming calls within the first three rings.
- Greets the caller positively projecting professional and courteous service.
- Takes messages, obtaining all pertinent details and transmits them in a timely manner, via e-mail and voicemail to the appropriate party.
- Greets all visitors and notifies appropriate individual(s) of their arrival.
- Makes visitors comfortable while waiting in the reception area.
- Admits only those visitors or employees having a need to do business or are accompanying another employee on business.
- Provides clerical assistance to various departments for projects that can be completed in conjunction with receptionist duties.
- Distributes interoffice correspondence and incoming mail.
- Ensures that applications for employment are filled out appropriately.
- Receives all incoming deliveries of supplies and packages.
- Screens all calls for management.
- Maintains appearance of common office space; works in tandem with Business Manager to oversee facility needs and reports them accordingly.
- All other duties assigned by supervisor.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
- Prior experience operating a multi-line phone system
- Excellent telephone techniques and etiquette
- Ability to work independently and with minimum supervision
- General office/clerical skills; typing desirable
- Bi-lingual in English/Spanish preferred
- Confidentiality of information received or transmitted is required
- Ability to work on various assignments simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal skills within all levels of the organization
- Ability to navigate within automated systems and proficiency in Outlook and Word
- Completion of high school or basic education equivalency required. Business office education or training desired.