Senior Business Office Analyst
|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|Senior Business Office Analyst||Administrative/Clerical||Miramar, Florida 33025||Full-Time||05-29-2019|
Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
Responsible for a full range of activities to ensure the VITAS Billing & Collections Department has real time robust data to make business decisions. The analyst will track trends and make appropriate recommendations.
- Experience with billing and collection reporting
- Develop effective reporting tools and models for the business office
- Design and prepare routine reports
- Provide drill down analysis as required
- Develop department goals, utilizing industry standards and benchmarks
- Complete detailed analysis of all aspects of the revenue cycle
- Use SAS, SQL, other data extraction/manipulation tools
- Use Excel to extract, manipulate, and process data, and to analyze and
- Use other Microsoft products to develop presentations suitable for department management.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
- 5 - 7 years as a business analyst or an advanced degree in accounting, management, statistics, etc.
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to work on various assignments simultaneously.
- Ability to communicate tactfully, verbally and in writing with department heads, managers, coworkers and vendors to resolve problems and negotiate resolutions
- Working knowledge of computers, internet access, and the ability to navigate within an automated systems as well as a variety of software packages such as Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics, Statistics, Math or related field from an accredited college or university or the international equivalent preferred.