Commercial Collections Coordinator 2
|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|Commercial Collections Coordinator 2||Accounting/Finance/Billing||Miramar, Florida 33025||Full-Time||07-01-2019|
Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
The Coordinator 2 Commercial Collections is responsible for Contacting Hospice teams and Managed Care Coordinators and medical records to obtain information necessary to prepare billing as required and submits to the appropriate insurance companies. Informs B&C Manager or designated person about potential problems or audits concerning clinical information. Reviews and makes necessary corrections and adjustments to billing including changing financial classes when appropriate. Oversees reports on a regular basis to monitor collection progress and locate any possible problem areas.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
- Qualified candidates must have two to five years prior office experience excellent computer (MS Word, Excel, and Outlook), math and typing skills.
- Good organizational, communication and telephone skills.
- Ability to work on various assignments simultaneously.
- High school graduate or equivalent.