Claims Coordinator 2
|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|Claims Coordinator 2||Accounting/Finance/Billing||Miramar, Florida 33025||Full-Time||07-01-2019|
Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
The Coordinator Claims II is responsible for the validation of services rendered to Vitas patients via billed data submitted on claims and invoices. Applies contracted negotiated financial arrangements for each service billed for contracted providers and vendors and apply general claims/invoice processing procedures and guidelines for each service billed. Validates patient benefits, limitations and exclusions in relation to the hospice plan of care and services billed.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
- Qualified candidates must have a minimum of two years experience as a claim processor in the health insurance environment preferred.
- Working knowledge of medical terminology, claims processing procedures, and accounts payable process.
- Two year college degree preferred.